Need some really bright LEDs? Adafruit are big fans of these clear red LEDs, in fact they use them exclusively in Adafruit's kits. They are very bright and have about 20degree LED beam. They go easily into a breadboard and will add that extra zing to your project.
- Pack of 25 clear red LEDs
- 5mm diameter
- 640 nm wavelength
- 1.8-2.2V Forward Voltage, at 20mA current
- 1500 mcd typical brightness
- Viewing Angle : ±10 degrees
- Maximum continuous current: 30mA
If you need some help using LEDs, please read Adafruit's "Introduction to using LEDs" tutorial for any electronics project.