USB Patterned Fabric Cable - A/MicroB [3ft]
Oooh it's so soft! And that beautiful pattern! If you have to have visible cables then you might as theyll have the nicest fabric bound cable with a eye-catching snake-like pattern. That's why they now carry this standard A to micro-B USB cable for USB 1.1 or 2.0. Perfect for connecting a PC to your Arduino Leonardo/Micro, Raspberry Pi, NETduino, (among other things).
Basically: have something with a microUSB port? This will work, and it's 3 feet / 90cm long.
Note: While the covering pattern may change, the main color on the cable will always be Adafruit black!
- Cable Length: 36" / approximately 90 cm
- USB Micro-B Connector Length: 8mm / 0.3"
- Weight: 21g
- Circuit Playground PZ-1: Pizza Box DJ Controller
- DIY Rechargeable LED Makeup Compact
- Jewel Hair Stick
- Steampunk Cameo Necklace with OLED Display
- Set up and Blink - MATLAB and Simulink with Raspberry Pi
- Animated Scrolling "Mario Clouds" TFT Jewelry
- Animated Flying Toaster OLED Jewelry
- Set up and Blink - MATLAB and Simulink with Arduino