This basic cable comes with two 3.5mm (1/8" headphone jack size) stereo connectors. It's fairly straight forward, you'll commonly need these to connect two audio devices together.
Cable is 6 ft long.
- 3D-Printed Solder Paste Dispenser Hand Switch
- Audio FX Remote Control
- Adafruit Si4713 FM Radio Transmitter with RDS/RDBS Support
- Ride & Rock - DIY Bike Stereo System with 20W Speaker
- 3D Printed 20w Amplifier Box
- Adafruit 20W Stereo Audio Amplifier - MAX9744
- Adafruit TPA2016 2.8W AGC Stereo Audio Amplifier
- Adafruit TPA2012 2.1W Stereo Audio Amplifier
- USB Audio Cards with a Raspberry Pi