Handy for making wire harnesses or jumpering between headers on PCB's. These premium jumper wires are a little over 6" (150mm) long and come in a 'strip' of 40 (4 pieces of each of ten colors). They have 0.1" sockets on either end and fit cleanly next to each other on standard-pitch 0.1" (2.54mm) header. Adafruit recentlty updated these so they are in a 'ribbon strip' instead of individual wires. You can always pull the ribbon wires off to make individual jumpers, or keep them together to make neatly organized wire harnesses.
Adafruit suggest picking up some extra-long break-away header pins as theyll, you can stick those into the sockets to turn the cables into female-male or male-female jumpers!
Note: The length of the jumper wires is sometimes a bit longer than what is listed.
For best results, when plugging these in a line, have the sides with the 'silver latch bit' sticking out since that side is a tiny bit wider than 0.1"
Each wire is 28 AWG (7 strands @ 36 AWG)
- Monitor PiCam and temperature on a PiTFT via adafruit.io
- Roll-up Video Light
- Touch Pi: Portable Raspberry Pi
- Wires and Connections
- Trinket NeoPixel LED Longboard
- 16x32 RGB Display with Raspberry Pi - part 2
- Connecting a 16x32 RGB LED Matrix Panel to a Raspberry Pi
- Convert your Model M Keyboard to Bluetooth with Bluefruit EZ-Key HID
- Adafruit Trinket-Modded Stuffed Animal
- Stereo 3.7W Class D Audio Amplifier