It's Node-compatible and ships with Wifi built in. Use it to easily make physical devices that connect to the web.
- Tessel supports packages from npm— that's HTTP, Twitter, web server, color, and async support right out of the box.
- Tessel supports modules that add new capabilities to the board. It's literally plug, push, and play.
- Interact with the physical world from sensing to actuation to connecting with other devices. Combine multiple modules for unique experiences. Each module has a first-party open source library on npm, with instructions and tutorials available online.
- 180mhz ARM Cortex-M3 LPC1830
- 32mb SDRAM
- 32mb Flash
- TI CC3000 WiFi radio
- 20-pin GPIO bank for general prototyping
- Micro USB or battery power
If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email to [email protected]