Pimoroni Pan-Tilt HAT for Raspberry Pi [without pan-tilt module]
25 units will be available shortly.
The Pan-Tilt HAT from Pimoroni lets you mount and control a pan-tilt module right on top of your Raspberry Pi. The HAT and its on-board microcontroller let you independently drive the two servos (pan and tilt), as well as driving up to 24 regular LED (with PWM control) or NeoPixel RGB (or RGBW) LEDs. There's also a handy slot through which you can route the servo, LED, and camera cables. The module pans and tilts through 180 degrees in each axis.
Use Pan-Tilt HAT with a Pi camera for face-tracking, or mount it on top of your roving robot as a set of eyes. Ideal for a mini CCTV system, it will allow you to control the movement of your Pi camera with minimal fuss. Or why not just stick a foam sword on top and make it swashbuckle?!
There's absolutely no soldering required (unless you decide to use a NeoPixel strip or ring with it), as the servos on the pan-tilt module have female jumper wires attached and they've soldered a strip of right-angled header pins to the underside of the HAT to connect them up.
They've also included a handy little acrylic camera mount to hold your camera snugly in the head of the pan-tilt module. The mount has a couple of mounting holes at the top to hold a NeoPixel stick and there's a neat little frosted diffuser to make the light super-dreamy. You can use one of our RGBW NeoPixel sticks for a lovely pure white glow (or any other color!)
- Pan-tilt module (180 degrees motion through each axis) with two servos
- HAT with two servo channels, one PWM or NeoPixel RGB (or RGBW) LED channel
- Right-angled header pre-soldered to underside of HAT for servo and LED channels
- Slot to route servo, LED, and camera cables through
- Acrylic mount to hold Pi camera and NeoPixel strip (with diffuser) in place
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, and Zero
- Python library
- Comes fully assembled
The Pimoroni Pan-Tilt HAT for Raspberry Pi [without pan-tilt module] appears in the following collections: