Geared Stepper Motor 5V w/ Driver
These are the popular 28YBJ-48 geared stepper motors with driver board.
The motor and driver are suitable for 5V operation.
- 4 Phase
- Current : 160 mA per winding (320 mA in 4-step mode) Measured: 250mA stopped, 200 mA running fast
- Resistance : 31 Ω per coil winding (from Red wire to any coil) (Some 24-28 ohms)
- Voltage : 5V DC
- Step Angle (8-Step sequence: Internal Motor alone): 5.625° (64 steps per revolution)
- Step Angle (4-Step sequence: Internal Motor alone): 11.25° (32 steps per revolution)
- Gear Reduction ratio: 1 / 64 (Not really exact: probably 63.68395.:1 )
- SO: it takes (64*64 = 4096 steps per output shaft revolution.. In 8-step sequence.
- SO: it takes (32*64 = 2048 steps per output shaft revolution.. In 4-step sequence.
- NOTE: Arduino "Stepper Library" runs in 4-step mode
- No-Load Pull-Out Frequency : 800pps
- No-Load Pull-In Frequency : 500pps
- Pull-In Torque : ≥ 78.4mN.m
- Wiring Instruction : A (Blue), B (Pink), C (Yellow), D (Orange), E (Red, Mid-Point)
- Weight : 30g
Specs and User Guide: https://arduino-info.wikispaces.com/SmallSteppers