The Teensy++ is a complete USB-based microcontoller development system, in a very small footprint! All programming is done via the USB port. No special programmer is needed, only a standard "Mini-B" USB cable and a PC or Macintosh with a USB port. Its the big sister version of the popular Teensy board they carry, this board has tons of FLASH, RAM, pins and more. This is the latest version, 2.0.
- USB can be any type of device
- AVR processor, 16 MHz
- Single pushbutton programming
- Easy to use Teensy Loader application
- Free software development tools
- Works with Mac OS X, Linux & Windows
- Tiny size, perfect for many projects
- Comes with headers pins that you can solder on to plug it into any solderless breadboard
Comes with assembled Teensy++ board (AT90USB1286 with bootloader preinstalled) and header to allow easy breadboarding. Adafruit suggest using AVR-gcc (like WinAVR) with the LUFA library or 'Teensyduino' Be sure to check out the multiple resources available at PJRC!
Dimensions: 2" x 0.7"
- FLASH: 130048 bytes available
- RAM: 8192 bytes
- EEPROM: 4096 bytes
- IO: 46 pins
- ADC: 8 analog inputs (multiplexed to one ADC)
- PWM: 9 outputs
- UART, I2C and SPI hardware interfaces