A logic analyzer is a device that lets you watch digital signals in your electronics project. Unlike an oscilloscope, its not good for measuring analog signals - but also unlike an oscilloscope, you can track 16 signals at time! So its a good complementary tool. This logic analyzer plugs into a computer and has easy to use cross-platform software. This makes it small, portable and inexpensive. If you ever have to to debug SPI, i2c, serial, CAN, 1-wire, Manchester, biphase or other digital protocols, this tool is essential!
- Speedy 100MHz Logic samples each channel at up to 100 million times per second! The sample rate is flexible and based on number of channels: Sample 2 channels at 100MHz, 4 channels at 50MHz, 8 channels at 25MHz, or all 16 channels at 12.5MHz. A large fraction of practical, real world applications run at less than 10MHz, and Logic is ideal for these.
- 16 Channels Logic16 has 16 inputs -- it can monitor 16 different digital signals at once. For many modern microcontroller-based designs, this is plenty.
- 10 billion samples Logic can save as many as 10B samples, letting you capture even the most elusive events. No more dealing with frustratingly small sample buffers.
- 1.8V logic welcome Works with 1.8V to 5.0V logic levels
- Comes complete Start debugging within 5 minutes of opening your new Logic; everything is included: An ultra-flexible 22AWG 64/40 wire harness, 18 high-quality micro-hook probes, a USB cable (2 meter mini-B to A), and a nice carrying case. Download the software from our site (see software)
- Enclosure We love well made tools. That's why we make Logic16's case out of custom CNC machined aluminum and make sure its anodized surface is finished to perfection.
- Protection Logic's inputs are protected against over-voltage conditions via current-limiting resistors and ultra-low-capacitance diode clamps. A resettable fuse protects the USB ground return line to augment the USB host's existing protection.
- Worry free Logic16 comes with a 2-year warranty direct from the manufacturer as well as email support
The Saleae Logic 16 - 16-Channel USB Logic Analyzer appears in the following collections: