The 7” Touchscreen Monitor for Raspberry Pi gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, infotainment systems and embedded projects. The 800 x 480 display connects via an adapter board which handles power and signal conversion. Only two connections to the Pi are required; power from the Pi’s GPIO port and a ribbon cable that connects to the DSI port present on all Raspberry Pi’s. Touchscreen drivers with support for 10-finger touch and an on-screen keyboard will be integrated into the latest Raspbian OS for full functionality without a physical keyboard or mouse.
- 7” Touchscreen Display.
- Screen Dimensions: 194mm x 110mm x 20mm (including standoffs)
- Viewable screen size: 155mm x 86mm
- Screen Resolution 800 x 480 pixels
- 10 finger capacitive touch.
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi board using a ribbon cable connected to the DSI port.
- Adapter board is used to power the display and convert the parallel signals from the display to the serial (DSI) port on the Raspberry Pi.
- 1 x 7” Touchscreen Display
- 1 x Adapter Board
- 1 x DSI Ribbon cable
- 4 x stand-offs and screws (used to mount the adapter board and Raspberry Pi board to the back of the display
- 4 x jumper wires (used to connect the power from the Adapter Board and the GPIO pins on the Pi so the 2Amp power is shared across both units)
- 1 x Perspex layer frame in your choice of colour!