The Raspberry Pi is THE new favorite of development platforms, so the last thing that you’d want is for something bad to happen to it. Why not protect it with one of these snazzy clear plastic enclosures? These clear cases protect the Raspberry Pi 3, RPi2, and Model B+ from things like rogue wires that might short it out while still allowing full access to the board as well as proper airflow to keep your new toy cool! Simply snap the RPi into the bottom half of the enclosure, then snap the two sides together. No tools required!
Not only does this clear enclosure provide a “safe space” for your RPi3 and access to each of its ports, but it can also secure a Pi Camera V2 module inside! Mounting holes are provided as well. This is a really slick case, and once you’ve gotten your hands on a Raspberry Pi, you’ll want to snag one of these to put it in!
Note: This case does NOT include a Raspberry Pi or Camera Module.
- Compatibility: Raspberry Pi 3, 2 and B+
- Color/Material: Transparent Polycarbonate
- Port Access: Audio/Composite, HDMI, USB, microUSB, microSD
- Cable Pass-Throughs: GPIO, CSi, DSi
- HAT Compatibility: Remove top of enclosure for HAT access
- Tools Required: Completely tool-less
- Mounting: Screw keyholes on bottom
- Camera Compatibility: Compatible with Raspberry Pi Camera V1 and V2 (standard and NOIR)