Removing 3D printed parts can be tough. Sometimes pieces get stuck to your 3D printing plate and their bottoms get stuck to your build plate. Over time, chiseling objects off can scratch and damage your plate - and get pretty annoying - so wouldn't it be great if you could just bend the plate to pop off your parts? Introducing the PRINTinZ Printer Plate!
This Printer Plate is designed to fit on machine beds that are 300mm x 300mm, or it can be cut smaller by the user to fit other machines.
The PRINTinZ Printer Plate (formerly called the Ninja Printer Plate) was developed as a superior alternative to the print surfaces being used on consumer 3D printers. If you've spent any time using a fused filament type of machine like Adafruit's Printrbots, then you understand the demands on the print surface. The PRINTinZ Printer Plate works with all of Adafruit's PLA and ABS filaments and can handle up to 100°C!
The plate is intended to be clipped onto an existing bed or glass plate, but it needs to be supported and secured to the supporting bed along the edges. This is usually done with binder clips or printed clips of your own design. Stop wasting time with surfaces that must be prepared with tape, glue, hairspray or other messy substances. Switch to the PRINTinZ Printer Plate and get busy printing!
*In some cases, the thickness of the outer skin above the metal layer can vary from one side of the plate to the other. For the first couple prints, double check your Z calibration when switching sides.
- As of Nov. 5, 2014, the printer plates are now layered with copper to make the sensor work, and they have a smoother outer skin.
- 300mm x 300mm x 3.5mm / 11.8" x 11.8" x 0.14"
- Weight: 555g
- For more information check Noe & Pedro's learn guide 3D Printing on NinjaPlate: Flexible Build Plate.
- 3D Printing with NinjaFlex
- 3D Printing on PRINTinZ: Flexible Build Plate
- 3D Printed Daft Punk Helmet
- MASLOW: an Open WiFi Detector with Adafruit Pro Trinket and CC3000
- Animated Flying Toaster OLED Jewelry
- 3D Printed NeoPixel LED Gas Mask
- 3D Printed Gunblade