Handy for making wire harnesses or jumpering between headers on PCB's. These premium jumper wires are 3" (75mm) long and come in a 'strip' of 40 (4 pieces of each of ten rainbow colors). They have 0.1" male header contacts on either end and fit cleanly next to each other on standard-pitch 0.1" (2.54mm) header. The best part is they come in a 40-pin ribbon cable. You can always pull the ribbon wires off to make individual jumpers, or keep them together to make neatly organized wire harnesses.
Adafruit have these in three handy lengths: 3"/75mm, 6"/160mm and 12"/300mm. If you want the female/female type, they have those too!
Note: The length of the jumper wires is sometimes a bit longer than what is listed.
For best results, when plugging these in a line, have the sides with the 'silver latch bit' sticking out since that side is a tiny bit wider than 0.1"
Each wire is 28 AWG (7 strands @ 36 AWG)
- Remote Control with the Huzzah + Adafruit.io
- Bluefruit LE Connect for iOS
- Audio Prank Gift Box
- Using a 5V Stepper Motor with the RasPiRobot Board V2
- Sound Sample Sweater
- Mini UNTZtrument: 3D Printed MIDI Controller
- Trinket NeoPixel LED Longboard
- Wireless Power Switch with Arduino & the CC3000 WiFi Chip
- Wireless Gardening with Arduino + CC3000 WiFi Modules
- Trainable Robotic Arm
- Adafruit CC3000 WiFi and Xively
- Connecting a Push Button to BeagleBone Black
- Controlling a Servo with a BeagleBone Black
- Fading a RGB LED on BeagleBone Black
- Measuring Light with a BeagleBone Black
- Blinking an LED with BeagleBone Black
- Large Pi-based Thermometer and Clock
- Adafruit's Raspberry Pi Lesson 12. Sensing Movement
- Adafruit's Raspberry Pi Lesson 11. DS18B20 Temperature Sensing