This Pirate 4WD Arduino Robot kits is an Arduino and bluetooth 4.0 (BLE) ready robot kit with a set of Ultrasonic sensor (URM37). It allows you to build a fully autonomouse mobile robot. This kit has great potential that over 200 DFRobot Gravity sensors and modules are available to expand the capbablity. It is a good educational robot kit for K12 robot class and STEM education. The DFRobot 4WD mobile robot Platform is intended for use with the DFRobot ROMEO All-in-one Controller and includes 4x motors, 4x wheels and a complete chassis with mounting hardware. The included second level allows you to add more electronics and define a modular layout. The rectangular hole allows for a servo to be attached and be used for several purposes like a movable camera or a robotic arm. The high-strength aluminum alloy body material provides flexibility in rapid movement particularly in outdoor grass, gravel, sand or sloped surface. Increased life span of the electronics and gears due to the chasis study structure. The 4WD Arduino Mobile Platform is also suitable for robot competitions and research related projects.
A variety of sensors can be easily added and kept protected from external damage. The bottom sturdy case keeps the motors and battery pack protected to avoid fall damage. If you have built from salvaged parts before, you can tell the difference from a high-strength aluminum alloy that holds parts together and is tailored for sensors and electronic assembly.
How to Assemble this DFRobot Pirate 4WD Mobile Platform?
- Microcontroller: Romeo BLE
- Controller Operating Voltage: 5V
- Ultrasonic Sensor Detecting range: 5cm-500cm
- Rotation range: 0 - 180
- Power Supply: 7.5 ~ 12V DC
- Speed: 90cm/s
- Dimensions: 200mm x 170mm x 105mm (7.9x 6.7x 4.1 in)
- Weight: 1020g
- Wheel Encoders (SEN0038)
- WiKi (4WD Mobile Platform SKU:ROB0022)
- Instruction Mannual V2.0
- Assembly Tutorial by RuG Community
- Assembly Guide by Opensource Hardware Group
- Pirate 4WD Mobile Platform (SKU:ROB0003)
- Romeo BLE - Arduino Robot Control Board with Bluetooth 4.0 (SKU:DFR0305)
- DF05BB Standard Servo 5Kg (SER0020)
- URM Ultrasonic Mounting Bracket (FIT0006)
- URM37 V4.0 Ultrasonic Sensor For Arduino / Raspberry Pi (SEN0001)
- Magnet Micro USB Cable (FIT0351-OE)
- Jumper Wires 9" F/F (10 Pack) (FIT0030)
The Pirate: 4WD Arduino Mobile Robot Kit with Bluetooth 4.0 appears in the following collections: