Using Pimoroni's Python API you can read off the positional data (x, y, z) and common gestures like flick left, tap, and double tap.
- Electrical near-field 3D/gesture sensing
- 4-layer PCB for best sensing performance
- Senses from up to 5cm away
- Full 3D position data and gesture information (swipes, taps)
- Comes fully assembled
- Full Python API
This is only compatible with the Raspberry Pi Models Pi 2, A+, and B+!
Because the sensing distance is up to 5cm you can mount the Skywriter HAT behind a sheet of non-conductive material (like acrylic or fabrics) and completely hide it inside your project.
- PCB Dimensions: 56mm x 65mm x 2mm / 2.2" x 2.6" x 0.8"
- Height w/ Socket: 5mm / 0.2"
- Weight: 15g