The Panavise Multi-Purpose Work Center is a versatile combination designed for holding larger, heavier objects. Very stable. An exceptional choice for any workbench!
- Self-centering, extra-wide opening jaws open a full 9" (228.6mm) and hold heavier objects by centering theyight over base
- Parts Tray Base Mount adds stability [8.5" (215.9mm) diameter] and has six individual trays to neatly hold small parts and tools. Includes six non-marring, anti-skid pads
- Ribbed, neoprene jaw pads are 1.875" (47.6mm) high x 1.5" (38.1mm) wide and provide a sure grip; reverse the pads and the wide "V" holds cylindrical objects
- Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes:
- 90° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation • "Double-action" jaws open/close quickly. Can be reversed to provide 'zero' closure
- Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8" (15.9mm) diameter shaft
Note: Shipping theyight reflects UPS' new dimensional theyight regulations.
- Height: ~8" / ~200mm
- Weight: 5.0 lbs. (2.3kg)