Are you a fan of the Netduino? Are you a .NET developer looking for a capable 32-bit development board? Well we’ve got good news! Secret Labs have updated their classic Netduino to create: Netduino 2!
Netduino 2 is still the same Arduino shield compatible board you know and love, except faster with more code space. Powered by an STmicro Cortex-M3 microcontroller running at 120MHz, the Netduino 2 packs 192KB of code space and 60KB of RAM. With built-in hardware peripherals like UART, PWM, I2C, 12-bit ADC and DAC, the Netduino 2 is ready to interface with whatever you throw at it. That includes Arduino R3-style shields, since Netduino 2 adds two GPIO over its predecessor.
- STMicro 32-bit microcontroller
- Speed: 120MHz, Cortex-M3
- Code Storage: 192 KB
- RAM: 60 KB
- Power LED and User LED
- Button Acts as reset by default but can be used as input device
- Vin: 7.5 - 9.0 VDC or USB powered
- Vout: 5 VDC and 3.3 VDC regulated
- Max Current: 25 mA per pin
- GPIO are 3.3V but 5V tolerant
- Netduino 2
- 4 x Sticky Feet
- 3ft Micro Usb Cable