DescriptionThis 2.4"/61mm long antenna has 2dBi of gain and 50Ω impedance so it will work fantastically with just about any 850/900/1800/1900/2100 wireless receiver/transmitter such as any Cellular or GSM/GPRS device.
Antenna comes with a SMA connector, which is the most common type you'll see for Cellular development boards. If you need to connect this to an RP-SMA connector for some reason, use this handy adapter and if you need to connect to a u.FL connector, just pop on this adapter.
- Adafruit Feather 32u4 FONA
- Adafruit FONA 3G Cellular + GPS Breakout
- Adafruit FONA 808 Cellular + GPS Shield for Arduino
- Adafruit FONA 808 Cellular + GPS Breakout
- Adafruit FONA 800 Shield
- Network Interface Failover using FONA
- PiPhone - A Raspberry Pi based Cellphone
- FONA Tethering to Raspberry Pi or BeagleBone Black
- Adafruit FONA