Copernicus II is the latest iteration of the popular Copernicus GPS module from Trimble. The Trimble Copernicus II delivers proven performance and Trimble quality for a new generation of position-enabled products. It features the TrimCore™ navigation software for extremely fast startup times and high performance in foliage canopy and urban canyon environments. Also, the Copernicus II is compatible with all applications using the previous generation of Copernicus module.
Not sure which GPS module is right for you? Check out our GPS Buying Guide!
- Tiny size : 19x19x2.54mm
- High sensitivity : -160dBm
- Time to First Lock (cold start) : 38 sec
- Dual serial ports with reconfigurable UART rates
- NMEA, TSIP, and TAIP protocols
- SMD castellation leads can be hand soldered
- RoHS Compliant
- Copernicus II Manual
- SparkFun GPS Tutorial
- GPS Tutorial by Michael Simpson
- Trimble Studio
- Trimble Support Tools