This classroom pack from Bare Conductive provides you with everything you need to teach and engage up to 30 participants of any age the basics of circuits and electricity through the use of electrically conductive paint and crafts. This pack contains everything you need to lead a group ofstudents or friends through an activity to create a simple circuit using Electric Paint. Participants will be introduced to circuit symbols, component polarity and have the opportunity to attach a LED and coin cell battery to bring their own blinking robot greeting card to life!
Bare Conductive’s Electric Paint is just like any other water-based paint… except that it’s electrically conductive! This means that you can actually paint wires onto things like models, clothes, furniture, walls, almost anything you can think of and in this case, greeting cards. Standard acrylic or water-based paints can even be used alongside Electric Paint to act as insulation or to create multi-layer circuitry.
Note: Electric Paint is not meant for use on skin! Electric Paint is not waterproof, but depending on what your application is you can paint over it with a waterproof paint or varnish. On the bright side this does make for easy cleanup.
Note: Due to the requirements of shipping the batteries in this kit, orders may take longer to process and therefore do not qualify for same-day shipping. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
- 1x Instruction Booklet
- 10x Electric Paint Pens
- 30x Robot Greeting Cards
- 30x 3V CR1220/1HF Coin Cell Batteries
- 10x Red LEDs
- 10x Green LEDs
- 10x Yellow LEDs
- Water-based, nontoxic and dries at room temperature.
- Electric Paint can be applied to a wide variety of materials, including (but certainly not limited to) paper, cardboard vellum, wood, metal, plaster, some rubbers, plastics and many textile.
- Soap and warm water will take Electric Paint off of most surfaces.
- Can last years if treated properly and kept dry.