NFC Tag (13.56MHz) is widely used in electronic locks or customer identification as well as other systems where a small and easy to carry tag is desired.The tag contains a NXP S50 chip and an antenna, and is passively powered by the reader/writer when placed a couple inches away.
This Mifare-One NFC tag can be read by almost any 13.56MHz RFID/NFC reader or NFC-enabled mobile devices.These chips can be written to & store up to 1 KB of data in writable EEPROM divided into banks, and can handle over 100,000 re-writes.Every sticker has a permanent 4-byte ID burned into the chip that you can use to identify one tag from another - the ID number cannot be changed.
The NXP TagWriter application will be helpful to format(NDEF exchange protocol) and easy to store the contacts, bookmarks, geo location, Bluetooth Handover, SMS, Mail, text messages and many more to NFC tags and stickers.
- Contactless payment systems
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connections
- Social networking situations, such as sharing contacts, photos, videos or files
- Electronic identity documents and keycards
- Smartphone automation and NFC tags
- Operating Frequency:13.56 MHz
- EEPROM storage: 1K Byte
- Default protocol: ISO14443A
- 4 Byte unique identifier
- Variable Identification distance:0~5cm
- Service life:>=10 years
- Service time:100,000 re-writes
- Material: ABS/PVC
- Weight: About 3g
- NFC Tag(Round) x1