Need some indicators? Adafruit are big fans of these diffused white LEDs, as featured in the LoL shield. They are really bright so they can be seen in daytime, and from any angle. They go easily into a breadboard and will add that extra zing to your project.
- Pack of 25 diffused white LEDs
- 3mm diameter
- 3.0-3.4V Forward Voltage, at 20mA current
- 500+ mcd
- The LEDs tend to be in the ~5000K temperature but there may be slight variations between batches. Each bag of 25 has the same color temperature LEDs but multiple bags may vary in the 'color temperature'
- If you need some help using LEDs, please read our "Introduction to using LEDs" tutorial for any electronics project.
- Raspberry Pi Pokemon Finder
- Pokemon Potion USB Battery Pack
- Portable Trellis Sound Board
- Wireless Inductive Power Night Light
- Personal Torch 3000
- Let’s Put LEDs in Things!
- Mini UNTZtrument: 3D Printed MIDI Controller
- UNTZtrument: a Trellis MIDI Instrument
- Trellis 3D Printed Enclosure
- Introducing Adafruit Trellis