Diffused Red 5mm LED (25 pack)
Need some indicators? Adafruit are big fans of these diffused red LEDs, in fact they use them exclusively in Adafruit's kits. They are fairly bright so they can be seen in daytime, and from any angle. They go easily into a breadboard and will add that extra zing to your project.
- Pack of 25 diffused red LEDs
- 5mm diameter
- 660 nm wavelength
- 1.85-2.5V Forward Voltage, at 20mA current
- 250 mcd typical brightness
- If you need some help using LEDs, please read our "Introduction to using LEDs" tutorial for any electronics project.
- MicroPython Basics: Blink a LED
- Let’s Put LEDs in Things!
- Halloween Pumpkin
- Brain Machine
- LED Origami
- All About LEDs
- Arduino Lesson 9. Sensing Light
- Arduino Lesson 8. Analog Inputs
- Arduino Lesson 6. Digital Inputs
- Arduino Lesson 5. The Serial Monitor
- Arduino Lesson 2. LEDs
- Arduino Lesson 4. Eight LEDs and a Shift Register
- DeLorean Time Circuit