The output of the three sensors measuring x, y and z components of the magnetic field, together with the pitch and roll data can be used to calculate the target motion status, each of these components also supports raw data output. The CMPS11 module requires a power supply of 3.6 - 5v and a nominal 25mA of current. Support or I2C serial communication interface.
- Balancing robots
- Indoor inertial navigation
- Human–computer Interaction (HCI)
- Voltage - 3.6v-5v
- Current - 35mA Typ.
- Resolution - 0.1 Degree
- Accuracy - Better than 2%. after calibration
- Signal levels - 3.3v, 5v tolerant
- I2C mode - up to 100khz
- Serial mode - 9600, 19200, 38400 baud
- Weight : 10g
- Size: 24.5 x 18.5 x 4.5mm
- CMPS11-Tilt Compensated Magnetic Compass x1