If you want to make a kit you'll need some solder. This 100g (about 1/4 lb) spool is just the right amount, not too much (like 1 lb spools) and not too little (like those little 'pocket clip' vials). 0.031" diameter, 60/40 'no clean' rosin core. Good for all through-hole soldering and some larger SMT soldering (especially when used with wick).
This solder is not lead-free, but that's OK for European/UK customers as long as its for personal use only - no production use.
- 100g / 0.031" diameter
- FPV Mini Display
- 3D Printed Qi Wireless Charging Stand
- 2.2" PiTFT HAT Enclosure
- 10" Raspberry Pi Desktop
- 7" Portable HDMI Monitor
- BioShock little sister syringe
- Ray Gun Blaster
- Let’s Put LEDs in Things!
- 3D Printed LED Knuckle Jewelry
- Collin's Lab: Soldering
- Connecting the MAX31855 Thermocouple Amplifier breakout to an Electric Imp
- Adafruit Guide To Excellent Soldering