Need some really bright LEDs? Adafruit are big fans of these clear white LEDs, in fact they use them exclusively in Adafruit's kits. They are very bright and have about 25 degree LED beam so they're good for illumination, head lamps, spotlights, etc. They go easily into a breadboard and will add that extra zing to your project.
- Pack of 25 clear white LEDs
- 5mm diameter
- Cool White color
- 3.0V Typical Forward Voltage, at 20mA current
- 15,000 mcd minimum brightness
- Viewing Angle : ±12 degrees
- Maximum continuous current: 20 mA