These two Short Female Headers alone are, theyll, lonely. But pair them with any of Adafruit's Feather boards and you're in business!
These headers are particularly cute and tiny with a body height of just 5.0 mm they are the best way to minimize the amount of space your Feather project takes up, but still maintain that flexible configuration. "Normal" socket headers have an 8.5mm body height so this saves you a whole 3.5mm (hey it adds up!) For ultimate skinniness, match these up with equally short male headers. You can use the male headers that come with your Feathers, but you may need to cut the male headers on your Featherwings down by a few mm, so just be aware of that!
What do they do? They get soldered on either side of the Feather board. Now you can plug in FeatherWings to add more capability to your portable project. Unlike Adafruit's Feather Stacking Headers, they aren't designed to 'stack', but they're way more compact.
Note: Comes with one 12-pin and one 16-pin header, Feathers not included
- Adafruit Adalogger FeatherWing
- Adafruit Feather M0 Radio with RFM69 Packet Radio
- Adafruit Stepper + DC Motor FeatherWing
- Adafruit 8-Channel PWM or Servo FeatherWing
- Adafruit Feather M0 Radio with LoRa Radio Module
- Adafruit Ultimate GPS featherwing
- Adafruit OLED FeatherWing
- Adafruit Feather 32u4 with LoRa Radio Module
- Adafruit Feather 32u4 Radio with RFM69HCW Module
- Mini Relay FeatherWings
- DS3231 Precision RTC FeatherWing
- Introducing the Adafruit WICED Feather WiFi
- Adafruit Feather M0 WiFi with ATWINC1500