DescriptionThis 2.2"/57mm long antenna has 2dBi of gain and 50Ω impedance so it will work fantastically with just about any 850/900/1800/1900/2100 wireless receiver/transmitter such as any Cellular or GSM/GPRS device.
Antenna comes with a Right-angle SMA connector. If you need to connect this to an RP-SMA connector for some reason, use this handy adapter and if you need to connect to a u.FL connector, just pop on this adapter.
- Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900/2100 MHz
- Gain: 2 dBi
- V.S.W.R.: <=2:1
- Polarization: Vertical
- Connector: SMA Male Right Angle (Option)
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Operation Temperature: -20ºC ~ 60ºC
- Storage Temperature: -30ºC ~ 75ºC
- Length: 57mm / 2.2"
- Length of Connector: 16.5mm / 0.65"
- Weight: 8g
- Image of dimensions
- Adafruit Feather 32u4 FONA
- Adafruit FONA 3G Cellular + GPS Breakout
- Adafruit FONA 808 Cellular + GPS Shield for Arduino
- Adafruit FONA 808 Cellular + GPS Breakout
- Adafruit FONA 800 Shield
- Adafruit IO Basics: Digital Input
- Network Interface Failover using FONA
- FONA Tethering to Raspberry Pi or BeagleBone Black
- Adafruit FONA