Heat shrink is the duct tape of electronics which I guess makes this heat shrink the colorful and exciting duct tape they sell at craft stores. This heat shrink comes in six different colors - red, blue, green, yellow, white and the traditional black.
Each pack contains ten 6" pieces of the following sizes: 3/32", 1/8", and 3/16". You get three of each in black and red, and one of each in green, blue, white, and yellow. It's a nice colorful mixed bag of heat shrink!
Heat shrink keeps your stuff all safe and kept together. Especially when wiring and soldering, use heat shrink to add mechanical strength to cables. Adafruit use this stuff all the time and having a zip-lock bag of all the possible sizes is super handy. The colors can be used to color code different wires so you know which wire is power, data, ground, analog in, etc.
- 2:1 shrink ratio
- High-grade flexible polyolefin material
- UL approved
- Each strip is 6" long.
- Smart Toilet Light
- Getting Started with MyoWare Muscle Sensor
- Bluetooth Controlled NeoPixel Headphones
- Bike Wheel POV Display
- Mini Raspberry Pi Handheld Notebook
- Portable Apple Watch Charger
- Wearables Repair Kit
- Roll-up Video Light
- Pocket PiGRRL
- Portable Trellis Sound Board
- BioShock little sister syringe
- Raspberry Gear
- DIY Bluetooth Gamepad
- Audio Prank Gift Box
- Touch Pi: Portable Raspberry Pi
- Super Game Pi
- DIY Camera Monitor
- Solar Boost Bag
- Ray Gun Blaster
- Trinket “Question Block” Sound Jewelry
- 2014 Halloween 3D Printed Projects Roundup
- MASLOW: an Open WiFi Detector with Adafruit Pro Trinket and CC3000
- Let’s Put LEDs in Things!
- 3D Printed Daft Punk Helmet