Need some big indicators? Adafruit are big fans of these huge diffused red LEDs. They are fairly bright so they can be seen in daytime, and from any angle. They go easily into a breadboard and will add that extra zing to your project.
- Pack of 25 diffused red LEDs
- 10mm diameter
- 660 nm wavelength
- 1.85-2.5V Forward Voltage, at 20mA current
- 1000 mcd typical brightness
- If you need some help using LEDs, please read our "Introduction to using LEDs" tutorial for any electronics project.
- MicroPython Hardware: Analog I/O
- MicroPython Hardware: Digital I/O
- BioShock little sister syringe
- Fair Weather Friend: Internet-Connected Migraine or Allergies Detector
- Let’s Put LEDs in Things!
- Punk LED Collar
- Blinking an LED with BeagleBone Black
- Halloween Pumpkin
- LED Gummy Candies
- Raspberry Pi E-mail Notifier Using LEDs