This is a really nice power supply. It's a switching DC supply so its small and light and efficient. It is thin so it fits in power strips without blocking other outlets. The output is regulated so you'll get a steady 9V up to 1000mA (1 Amp) of current draw. 5.5mm/2.1mm barrel jack, positive tip. This supply is designed to work anywhere in the world, 100V-240V AC wall power, you'll just need a low cost plug adapter.
New! This adapter is now CE / UL listed Great for Boarduinos, clock kits and Arduinos, anything that has a 5V regulator!
Some customers have asked us why the label seems to say ".1A" instead of "1A" - there is a comma in front of the 1 that looks like a dot! It is really a 1A supply.
Dimensions (wall wart):
- 46.8mm x 32.15mm x 32.84mm
- 1.84in x 1.26in x 1.29in
- Cable length : 146.05cm / 57.5in
- Cable Diameter : 3.8mm / 0.15in
- Ladyada's Learn Arduino - Lesson #0
- NeoPixel Jack-o-lantern
- Arduino GPS Clock
- Galaxy Pendant
- Wireless Inductive Power Night Light
- Articulating Retina Monitor
- Smart Cocktail Shaker
- Adafruit Qualia High Res Displayport Desktop Monitor
- SMS Texting Pet Food Dish
- Cell Phone Charging Purse
- Cloud Thermometer
- Trinket Powered Analog Meter Clock
- Affordable HAL 9000 Replica
- Babel Fish
- Power Supplies