Ethernet Shield for Arduino - W5500 Chipset
The W5500 Ethernet Shield for Arduino from Seeed Studio is a great way to set up your projects with internet connectivity with just a single chip. Similar to the Arduino Ethernet Shield, but with a newer chipset, this ethernet shield supports both TCP and IP Protocols in TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4, ARP, IGMP, and PPoE format. The RJ45 ethernet port is also low enough so you can stack another shield on top of it
The board includes a microSD card holder and has a working voltage of 5V. It also requires an Arduino to use - either Uno or Mega - to use. To learn more about this ethernet shield, check out the Seeedstudio Wiki.
- Supports Hardwired TCP/IP Protocols : TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4, ARP, IGMP, PPPoE
- Supports 8 independent sockets simultaneously
- Supports Power down mode
- Supports Wake on LAN over UDP
- Supports High Speed Serial Peripheral Interface(SPI MODE 0, 3)
- Internal 32Kbytes Memory for TX/RX Buffers
- 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet PHY embedded
- Supports Auto Negotiation (Full and half duplex, 10 and 100* based )
- Not supports IP Fragmentation
- 3.3V operation with 5V I/O signal tolerance
- LED outputs (Full/Half duplex, Link, Speed, Active)
- Micro-SD card socket
- Grove connector for I2C and UART
Product Dimensions: 71.0mm x 53.0mm x 23.0mm / 2.8" x 2.1" x 0.9"
Product Weight: 25.0g / 0.9oz
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.