It's the coolest LED Hanukkah Menorah ever from Adafruit's buds at Evil Mad Scientist Labs! It's a soldering kit! It's USB powered! It's programmable! It even has a gratuitous red-green blinking mode!
Mega Menorah 9000 Features:
- Nine bright RGB LEDs that light up in sequence to indicate the night of Hanukkah
- Selectable LED color
- Two brightness levels
- Optional "candle flicker" display mode
- A unique "Trompe-l'œil" circuit board design that gives the illusion of a 3D surface, made with the assistance of Adafruit's StippleGen software. Over 9000 stippled dots of black silkscreen!
- Overall size approximately: 7.5" wide × 6.1" tall (19 × 15.5 cm)
- USB Powered — no batteries.
- Built-in USB programming interface: Compatible with Adafruit Trinket!
- Comes with preprogrammed microcontroller; No programming required.