OK yes, it's just masking tape. A big honkin' roll of I'm blue da-ba-dee-da-ba-die masking tape.
Removing 3D printed parts can be tough. Sometimes pieces get stuck to your 3D printing plate and their bottoms get stuck to your build plate. Over time, chiseling objects off can scratch and damage your plate - and get pretty annoying - but with this tape you can coat your printer plate, print directly onto the tape, and then remove your project with ease.
Each 3M 2090 roll is 6 inches / 154mm wide and a full 60 yards / 54.8 meters long so it'll last you a long time.
- Roll length: 60 yds / 54.8m
- Roll width: 6 inches / 154mm
- Tape thickness: 0.13mm / 0.005"
- Temperature use range: Up to 200°F / 93°C for up to 30 minutes
- Using 1.75mm Filament on Ultimaker 2
- 7" Portable HDMI Monitor
- Adafruit 3D Printed Chess Set
- 3D Print Link's Hylian Shield
- Portable Apple Watch Charger
- Link's 3D Printed Wooden Sword
- Pocket PiGRRL
- 3DPrinted Custom Keycaps
- Portable Trellis Sound Board
- BioShock little sister syringe
- 3D Printed Gunblade
- Super Game Pi
- 3D Printed Raspberry Pi A+ Case
- Ray Gun Blaster