Smoke Translucent Enclosure for Arduino - Electronics enclosure [1.0]
Adafruit are very excited to have one of the first (and they think the best) Enclosure for Arduino & project box now available in gray translucent plastic, the future! Here are all the details:
- Dimensions: 3.6" x 5" x 1.35"
- Injection molded gray translucent plastic
- Enclosure is easy to machine, drill, cut and shape to what you need
- Brass screw inserts (can be used and reused many times, very durable!)
- Fits standard Arduinos and 16 x 2 LCDs
- Fits Arduino with Adafruit Protoshield on top with .45" clearance
- Pop out plates for GPS, buttons, sensors, switches, knobs, etc!
- Holds up to 4 AAA batteries internally using 2xAAA holders. AA's can squeeze in but the case wont close nicely so they suggest AAA's
- Comes with screws for the LCD, Arduino and case
- Made in Canada!
Comes with all parts shown.
- 3.6" x 5" x 1.35"
- 91mm x 126mm x 34mm
- 75g / 2.64oz