The 7" Display is secured into the case with four screws and the Raspberry Pi is enclosed in the compartment on the back of the case. A simple door covers the Pi in the compartment allowing for the display ribbon cable to connect to the Raspberry Pi DSI port.
You can power the display 2 ways - by either running two jumper wires from the raspberry Pi GPIO (will conflict with HATs) or using separate micro USB cables (or splitter cable) to power the Pi and display independently.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, and A+
- 125° smooth pivot that allows you to adjust the angle of the screen
- HAT boards can be attached to the back of the case, adding even more functionality
- 3D printable accessories for additional customization
- LEGO compatible camera case that works with Pi camera version 1 and 2
Please note: The 7" Touchscreen Display and Raspberry Pi are not included. The HDMI port on the Raspberry Pi is not accessible when enclosed.
Product Dimensions: 220.0mm x 133.0mm x 37.0mm / 8.7" x 5.2" x 1.5"
Product Weight: 221.2g / 7.8oz