Make your project stand up to serious abuse with an otterbox, a true waterproof drybox that is also tough enough to get run over. Made of clear polycarbonate, you'll be able to keep an eye on any indicator LEDs. Adafruit have these in 3 sizes: small (#1000), medium (#2000) and large (#3000). They're ideal for projects with wireless components like GPS loggers, GPRS/GSM cellular or xbee but can also act as a portable "pack & hack" project box.
Comes with a lanyard and there are slots on the side for strapping the box onto something. Its a tough box so it will be hard to drill into it.
- Waterproof, crushproof & watertight
- Perfect for protecting your electronic project indoors and outdoors
- Patented drybox, designed to handle full submersions - up to 100 ft
- Exterior dim: 8.81"L x 5.18"W x 2.01"D
- Interior dim: 7.64"L x 3.72"W x 1.23"D
- Weight: 13 oz (370 g)
- Clear (stickers are removable
- Detailed diagram datasheet!