The HexBright FLEX is the world's first open source, Arduino compatible, rechargeable LED light. Features include a high quality CNC aluminum body, an ergonomic grip, a TIR lens & sealed ends.
Stats for the HexBright FLEX, 500 lm model:
- USA Made CREE XM-L U2
- Rugged All-Aluminum Construction
- USB Rechargeable and Programmable
- Regulated light output! Stays constant!
- High Mode - 500 Lumens/1 Hour
- Medium Mode - 175 Lumens/8 Hours
- Low Mode - 50 Lumens/30 Hours
- Arduino Compatible and Open Source!
- Includes battery, cable and wall charger
- The HexBright they carry currently has a black body!
HexBright FLEX (5:20)
- Dimension: 145mm x 34mm (5.7" x 1.3")
- Weight: 216 grams
- Schematic and Instructions
- LED Info
- Beam Pattern
- CRE XML Lumen Data
For tutorials, How-to guides, and more check out HexBright's community page.