This lightweight, flexible fabric ribbon cable contains four channels of conductive thread, perfect for wiring up theyarables where flexibility is key. Use it to connect your conductive fabric gamepad to your microcontroller or computer!
- Low resistance: ~16 Ω / ft. [304.80 mm]
- 4 Conductor connections
- Power and data applications
- Washable and dryable
- Stitchable over apparel construction seams
- Foldable onto itself without shorting
- 100% Polyester; grosgrain theyave
- Silver plated nylon; 260/96, 4-ply
- 4 Channels
- Channels spaced 0.106” [2.69 mm] apart
- Black color
- Sold in 1 yard lengths
- Weight: 3.99g/yd
Besides alligator clips, Digikey part #609-4477-ND is a recommended connector to use with this ribbon cable.
Note: Although oxidation is severely reduced by the textile ribbon insulating the four channels of conductive thread, all silver thread is prone to gaining resistance over time and may eventually lose conductivity altogether. Please keep this in mind before purchase, they do not know how long this will last since it's a new product, stop back for updates as they use and experiment with this material.
Conductive thread ribbon cable - Black - 1 yard (0:48)