Adafruit love pulling out Adafruit's 5 Megapixel USB microscope for inspecting PCBs once in a while, but they really got to use it every day when they picked up this beautiful machined aluminum 3D stand. It has multiple articulated 'joints' for positioning the microscope in any way and is very sturdy and solid with a large flat base.
A single hand-friendly knob is used to loosen all the joints for positioning, then tighten it up to fix the position. The microscope is clamped in solidly but it can easily be removed by releasing the clasp for hand positioning when you need it. This is the best stand available for this microscope and it makes an excellent companion!
This is just a microscope stand. A USB microscope is not included! Suitable for digital microscopes with diameters of 30mm - 35mm. Please check out Adafruit's 5MP USB Microscope in the shop to pick up a matching microscope.
Note: As of Monday, March 14th 2016, this stand now comes with a camera fixed holder which is suitable for most lightweight cameras.
- Retaining bracket diameter: 30 – 35 mm / 1.1" - 1.3"
- Upper arm length: 120 mm / 4.7"
- Lower arm length: 120 mm / 4.7"
- Dimensions (W x D): 110 x 118 mm / 4.3" x 4.6"
- Weight: 443 g
- Instructions here (PDF)
- Myo Armband Teardown
- GoTenna Teardown
- Lumo Lift Teardown
- Magic Band Teardown
- Muse Headset Teardown
- ShotTracker Teardown
- Ringly Teardown
- Moto 360 Teardown
- June UV Sensor Bracelet Teardown
- Narrative Clip Teardown
- CuteCircuit Twirkle Shirt Teardown
- Whistle Dog Activity Monitor Teardown
- Reebok CheckLight Teardown
- Shine Activity Monitor Teardown
- Fitbit Force Teardown
- ICEdot Teardown
- Cynaps Bone Conduction Headset Teardown
- Necomimi Brainwave Cat Ears Teardown
- NeuroDreamer Teardown
- SensoGlove Teardown