The Arduino M0 pro represents a simple, yet powerful, 32-bit extension of the Arduino UNO platform. The board is powered by Atmel’s SAMD21 MCU, featuring a 32-bit ARM Cortex? M0 core.
With the addition of the M0 board, the Arduino family becomes larger with a new member providing increased performance.
The power of its Atmel’s core gives this board an upgraded flexibility and boosts the scope of projects one can think of and make; moreover, it makes the M0 Pro the ideal educational tool for learning about 32-bit application development.
Atmel’s Embedded Debugger (EDBG), integrated in the board, provides a full debug interface with no need for additional hardware, making debugging much easier. EDBG additionally supports a virtual COM port for device programming and traditional Arduino boot loader functionality uses.
- Microcontroller ATSAMD21G18, 48pins LQFP
- EDBG Microcontroller AT32UC3A4256, 100pins VFBGA
- Operating Voltage 3.3 V
- Input Voltage (recommended) 6-15 V
- Input Voltage (limits) 4.5-20 V
- Digital I/O Pins 14, with 12 PWM and UART
- Analog Input Pins 6, 12-bit ADC channels
- Analog Output Pins 1, 10-bit DAC
- DC Current per I/O Pin 7 mA
- Flash Memory 256 KB
- SRAM 32 KB
- Clock Speed 48 MHz
- Weight 35g
- Arduino M0 Pro x1