The XL-MaxSonar-EZ0 offers a wide and sensitive beam pattern for indoor use. This makes the XL-MaxSonar-EZ0 an excellent choice wherever wide beam detection, reliable people detection, or reliable small obstacle detection are required.
The sensor is small in size, yet the high output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real-time background automatic calibration, real-time waveform signature analysis, and real-time noise rejection algorithms results in virtually noise free distance readings for most users. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources. The XL-MaxSonar-EZ sensor line is factory calibrated to match the sensor beam patterns and provides a long range detection zone.
- Operates from 3.3-5.5V
- Low 3.4mA average current requirement
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no dead zone, objects closer than 20 cm(7.87") range as 20 cm(7.87")
- Resolution of 1 cm(0.39")
- 10Hz reading rate
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from -40°C to +70°C (-40°Fto +160°F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Widest and most sensitive beam of our XL-MaxSonar-EZ sensors
- Maximum range of 765 cm (300 inches)
- Hardware gain of 4000
- Long range, wide detection zone for small targets
- Size: 22x20x25mm(8.66"x7.87"x9.84")
- MB1200 Datasheet
- Ultrasonic Sensor Selection Guide
- Reliability Demonstration
- XL Chaining Application Notes
- High Resolution Pictures
- XL-MaxSonar-EZ0(MB1200) x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.