The A000064 wireless proto shields allow an Arduino board to easily connect with an RF module, enabling wireless communication using external wireless modules. You can use the wireless module from Digi to create a network of Arduino boards, solder parts to the prototyping area to create your project. The shields breaks out each of the XBee's pins to a throughhole solder pad. It also provides female pin headers for all the Arduino pins. These wireless shields allow an Arduino board to communicate wirelessly using a wireless module. It is based on the Xbee modules from Digi, but can use any module with the same footprint. The module can communicate up to 100 feet indoors or 300 feet outdoors. It can be used as a serial/USB replacement or you can put it into a command mode and configure it for a variety of broadcast and mesh networking options. The serial selection determines how the Xbee's communication connects to the serial communication between the MCU (ATmega8 or ATmega168).
- Board comes fully assembled and tested
- The module can communicate up to 100 feet indoors or 300 feet outdoors
- It can be used as a serial/USB replacement
- The shields breaks out each of the Xbee's pins to a throughhole solder pad
- An on board switch allows the wireless module to communicate micron roller
- Wireless SD shield has an on board switch labelled Serial Select
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.