XBee PRO 63mW PCB Antenna -Series 2C (ZigBee Mesh) S2C
This is the XBee XBP24CZ7WIT-004 module from Digi. The new Series 2C improves upon the power output and data protocol of the Pro Series2. Series 2C modules allow you to create complex mesh networks based on the XBee ZB ZigBee mesh firmware. These modules allow a very reliable and simple communication between microcontrollers, computers, systems, really anything with a serial port! Point to point and multi-point networks are supported. The XBee/XBee-PRO ZB (S2C) introduces the SPI serial interface to Digi's through-hole ZigBee radio. Please refer to the XBee/XBee-PRO ZB (S2C) product manual for more information. Note1: If you are looking for a simple point-to-point configuration, you might want to try the Series 1 instead. The Series 2 requires considerable setup and configuration. Note2: Series 1 and Series 2B XBee modules have the same pin-out. However, Series 1 modules cannot communicate with Series 2B modules. Note3: If you are using these outside of the United States, please check with your local laws regarding radio communication.
- Model: XBP24CZ7WIT-004
- Supply Voltage: 2.7V-3.6V
- Operating Current (Transmit): 120mA@3.3V, +18dBm
- Operating Current (Receive): 31mA
- Indoor/Urban Range: Up to 300 ft. (90 m)
- Outdoor RF line-of-sight Range: Up to 2 miles (3200 m)
- Transmit Power Output (maximum): 63mW(+18dBm)
- Receiver Sensitivity: -101dBm
- RF Data Rate: 250,000b/s
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85°C (industrial)
- UART: 1 Mb/s maximum (burst)
- SPI: 5 Mb/s maximum (burst)
- XBee PRO 63mW PCB Antenna - Series 2C (ZigBee Mesh) S2C x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.