Xadow M0 is an mbed enabled development board with Xadow form factor. It's based on NXP LPC11U35 and designed for rapid prototyping. Xadow is a series of flexible electronic modules including sensors, displays and etc. Several Xadow modules can be cascaded to create interactive objects easily.
- mbed enabled
- online development tools
- easy to use C/C++ SDK
- lots of published libraries, projects
- Xadow form factor
- extremely small and flexible
- cascade connection
- Drag-n-drop programming
- NXP LPC11U35 MCU
- Low power ARM Cortex-M0 Core
- 48MHz, 64KB Flash, 10KB RAM, 4KB EEPROM
- USB Device, 2xSPI, UART, I2C
- Integrated with accelerometer: ADXL345
- Work Voltage: 3.3V
- DC Current per IO pin :20mA
- Digital I/O Pins: 16
- Analog Input Channels: 2
- Operating Temperature: -20~70 ℃
- Dimensions: 25.43mm x 20.35mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.