The Wireless Charging Module can be applied in electronic equipments in common use for close wireless charging or power supply. Consisted of a transmitter and insulation coil, it could serve as a replacement for the Wireless Power Supply with stable 5V output voltage and maximum 1.2A output current. Its small size and insulation coil is more suitable for using in wireless project.
Most important of all, you can get the output 5v and 1A with 5v input voltage.
- High efficiency
- stabilized power supply
- Input Voltage: 5V dc
- Output Current: 1A
- Space-saving design
- Input Voltage: 5Vdc
- Input Voltage(limits): 5Vdc
- Output Voltage: 5Vdc
- Output Current(maximum): 1.2A
- Output Current(no-load): 30~50mA
- Transmitter Coil Inductance: 3.7uH
- Receiver Coil Inductance: 14uH
- Transmit-receive distance: 2-10mm
- Transmitter :22.1*13.1*3.2mm
- Receiver: 24.2*9.8*5.36mm
- Coil Diameter: 43mm
- Coil Height: 2.3mm
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.