Wire Stripper 10-20 AWG Solid (12-22 AWG Stranded)
A wire stripper is an essential tool for any electronics work bench, and this multi-purpose stripper and cutter is our favorite from among the many we evaluated. For convenience, each slot is labeled by both the cut diameter in millimeters and the solid-core wire gauge it can strip (for stranded wire, you should use the slot that is ), and it features a comfortable curved and cushioned grip. The overall tool length is 7.25 inches (18.5 cm).
We have two versions available that together span a combined range of 10 to 30 AWG solid or 12 to 32 AWG stranded:
- Item #1922 – Wire Stripper 10-20 AWG Solid, 12-22 AWG Stranded
- Item #1923 – Wire Stripper 20-30 AWG Solid, 22-32 AWG Stranded
Details for item #1922
Wire stripper 10-20 AWG solid (12-22 AWG stranded).
- Cut diameters (in mm) of the stripping holes: 0.8, 1.0, 1.3, 1.6, 2.0, and 2.6
- Works with solid/single-strand wire gauges (AWG): 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, and 20
- Works with stranded wire gauges (AWG): 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, and 22
- Overall tool length: 7.25″ (18.5 cm)
Note: This wire stripper is not a toy. Not only are the cutting edges sharp, but small pieces of wire can fly off when cut or stripped. Children should use this tool only with appropriate supervision.
|Wire gauge:||10-20 AWG1|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.