WiFly RN-171 802.11b/g Serial Module - Roving Networks
The RN-171 is a small form factor, ultra-low power embedded TCP/IP module. The RN-171 is a standalone, complete TCP/IP wireless networking module. Due to its small form factor and extremely low power consumption, it is perfect for mobile wireless applications such as asset monitoring, sensors, and portable battery operated devices.
The module is pre-loaded with firmware to simplify integration and minimize development time of your application. In the simplest configuration, the hardware only requires four connections (PWR, TX, RX and GND) to create a wireless data connection.
- Ultra low power for battery powered applications
- Firmware configurable transmit power: 0dBm to +12dBm
- Hardware interfaces: UART
- Supports Adhoc and infrastructure networking modes
- User programmable GPIO & ADCs
- Real-time clock for time-stamping, auto-sleep, and auto-wakeup modes
- Run directly from batteries or regulated power supplies
- Configuration over serial or wireless interface using simple ASCII commands
- Over the air firmware upgrade
- Secure Wi-Fi authentication schemes (WEP/WPA/WPA2)
- Full onboard TCP/IP stack (no external drivers required)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.