Weather Station Kit with Solar Panel
The fast pace of modern life greatens the distance between human and nature, making more kids caged in the concrete jungle. However, interacting with nature is an indispensable part in their growth. Weather itself, can be an accessible yet interesting subject for kids to study. Through meteorological observations, recording and analyzing, kids can literally learn and do science that is combined seamlessly with their daily life activities. From terraces to living rooms, in backyards and in classrooms, this DIY Weather Station Kit can be used in measuring both indoor and outdoor data concerning temperature, humidity and barometric pressure. It comes with a solar panel, which provides auxiliary power supply to the system. This DIY Weather Station Kit is both energy-saving and green, and can help to develop kids's interest in natural science. Note:
- Choking Hazard - There are micro components included in this kit. Please keep it away from kids under six.
- This product is not waterproof. Please keep it away from rain.
- This product is not pre-assembled - Check user guide below to see how to assemble.
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Size: 190*140*100mm (7.48*5.51*3.94")
- Weight: 640g
- Controller: Paletter Board x1
- Self Adhesive Mini Breadboard x1
- LCD1602 Module x1
- Capactive Touch Sensor x1
- Solar Lipo Charger x1
- Polymer Lithium Ion Battery 3.7v x1
- DHT22 Temperature and Humidity Sensor x1
- BMP085 Breakout x1
- Real Time Clock Module (DS323) x1
- 3mm Bassword Lasercut Peices x1
- F/M Jumper Cables x15
- F/F Jumper Cables x10
- Aluminium Foil x1
- Blu Tack x1
- Screw Pack x1
- Screw Driver x1
- Weather Station User manual
- Arduino Library and Code (Note: Required classical Arduino IDE 1.0.x, the higher IDE 1.6.x will have a compiling error, please download 1.0.x)
- DIY weather station KIT x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.