The Arduino compatible shield board overlays text on analog video, using the Maxim MAX7456 on-screen display chip. This board allows easy overlay of text onto an analog video signal, NTSC or PAL. Connect this board to your favorite Arduino processor board to get started.
- Overlays text on NTSC or PAL video
- Generates internal video in NTSC or PAL mode when no input video is connected
- 256 user-defined characters or pictographs in EEPROM
- 12 x 18 pixel character size
- Test points for video loss, video horizontal sync, video vertical sync, and clock output
- Input voltage 5V
- Dimensions: 2.7″x 2.1″
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.